THIS PAGE HAS MOVED TO Files n Folders
WiFi Files is a utility app that lets you transfer files, images, videos from your personal computer to and from your mobile device over WiFi.
The app runs on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
DOWNLOAD & UPLOAD
* Browse folders and download files from both Mac and Windows machines to your device
* Upload files, photos & videos from your iDevice to your Mac or Windows machine
* Unzip saved compressed files on your device
* Create zip files from folders on your device
DO MORE WITH SAVED FILES
* Save files from other apps. Example, you can save attachments from Mail in the app for later access, save zip files from attachments and then unzip them.
* Organize saved files into folders via drag n drop
* Email saved files as attachments
* Sort file lists alphabetically and by modification date
* Add downloaded images and videos to the Photos app on your device
* Video AirPlay support
* Allows opening of different file types in other apps that support the file format
* Browse the internet and save files from the web
* Save webpages as HTML or as PDF
* Capture and save web screenshots
- Username/Password issues: The username is case-sensitive and cannot contain a space. The newer version (April 2, 2012) desktop app checks for this issue but older versions and the iOS app does not validate this. Will be fixed in a future release of the iOS app.
- Ensure that the HTTP Service on the desktop app shows the status of "Started". If not, the iOS app cannot connect.
- The desktop app requires the port 48080 to be available to start the HTTP service.
- Try "Restarting Services". Sometimes if the desktop app is running for a long time, the IP address expires and must be renewed. The newer version of the desktop app (April 2, 2012) solves this issue.
- Check that you have entered the IP address correctly on iOS devices.